276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LiLash Purified Eyelash Physician-Formulated Serum for Fuller & Longer Looking Eyelashes | Natural Eyelash Enhancer Safe for Sensitive Eyes & Contact Lens Wearers | 90-Day Supply (2mL)

£34.975£69.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

LiLash ® is physician formulated, ophthalmologist tested, and safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Embrace and enhance the full brow look with LiBrow - a purified eyebrow serum that repairs over-plucking and gives you bold brows. Applied daily, you’ll start to see your lashes growing in as little as 30-45 days, depending on your lash cycle, with full results in 90 days. Using advanced technology and a unique, physician formulated blend of the highest quality ingredients, LiLash and LiBrow deliver the lush lashes and bold brows you crave. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Give your clients only the best and most effective eyelash and eyebrow enhancing serums on the market.

Using groundbreaking technology and a unique formula blended with the finest ingredients, LiLash conditions and nourishes follicles to boost the appearance of the length, thickness and curl of your lashes. The serum worked as promised and as long as I keep using it each week, (but not every day ), my lashes are long and visible. While sensitivity is rare, there is a 'phase in' period whenever you introduce a new beauty product. LiLash is physician formulated, ophthalmologist tested, and safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

I have been using LiLash now for over 4 years and my lashes are so long and look so healthy thick and amazing. People usually assume that I am wearing fake eyelashes, but I am happy to tell them that they are MY lashes and that I got these great long lashes from LiLash!Using advanced technology and a unique, physician formulated blend of the highest quality ingredients, LiBrow conditions and fortifies hair follicles to give you fuller, thicker eyebrows. We set you up for success with education, training and marketing materials that you can display in your salon. I’m blessed with fairly long, dark, curly lashes but as I’ve aged they aren’t as thick as I would like. Another problem was how much I had to baby them: sleep on your back, cannot use oil-based eye makeup remover, no mascara. With regular use over time, even the thinnest, sparsest lashes (like mine) will appear long, lush, and unbelievably healthy.

LiLash fortifies and strengthens the lashes, promoting healthier growth and reducing natural breakage. I’m overjoyed with my results and highly recommend LiLash for damaged lashes or to grow your lashes longer! However, I will say I've had slightly more effect on one side than the other lol so it does look a little lopsided when I put on mascara.Just a note to say I have been using my Lilash as instructed and the results have been quite incredible, several friends have commented so I'm not just deluding myself! Therefore, like many products, we do not recommend using the product while pregnant or breastfeeding.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment