276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fringe Studio Non-Dated Weekly Planner, 160 Pages, 7 x 8.375 Inches, Grid (878101)

£4.76£9.52Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Includes monthly grid spreads, weekly planning pages, to-do lists, a section for notes, and dual ribbon bookmarkers. month dated planner with flexible paper cover featuring Fringe original artwork with metallic gold foil accent. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Non-dated daily planner with paper cover featuring Fringe original artwork, metallic gold foil accent, daily prompted interior pages, and twin-ring spiral binding.

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

month dated planner with flexible cover wrapped in book cloth, featuring Fringe original artwork with metallic black foil accent and lay-flat binding. As part of our Esprit lookbook, this design was inspired by seventies-cool, mid-century artwork to fulfill a collection of modern graphics, bold visuals, and unexpected color combinations. I can still do that, but I will need to use those note pages very carefully to make sure there is enough room. Fringe Studio is a home decor and accessories brand that offers a range of unique and stylish products to help you personalize your space.Normally, I use the monthly note pages to plan out my YouTube videos and the note pages at the back are used to track various goals for the year: New Years Resolutions, reading goals, workout goals, and mini goals that I set throughout the year. Non-dated weekly planner with faux leather cover featuring raised Fringe original artwork, metallic gold foil accent, weekly prompted interior pages, and twin-ring spiral binding. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. do planner, but there is no doubt that this Fringe 2022 Weekly and Monthly Agenda is going to take me through the year with ease.

This casual drawing style captures the vitality of a big bouquet bundled together at a local market. Includes 17 unique monthly tab dividers with metallic gold foil accents, twin-ring spiral binding, monthly grid spreads, weekly planning pages, interior pocket, and 2 gold foil sticker sheets. As part of our Memento lookbook, this design was inspired by European flea market finds, vintage French textile art, and mid-century style drawings that hearken back to Fringe's classic design roots.

Non-dated daily planner with faux leather cover featuring Fringe original artwork, metallic gold foil design, daily prompted interior pages, and twin-ring spiral binding.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment