276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mystical Fire Dragon Flames Fire Colour Changer Vibrant Long-Lasting Pulsating Wood Fire Colour Changer for Indoor or Outdoor Use 25 grams Packets 10 Pack

£5.745£11.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To meet the requirements of Eco Design 2018 Lot 20, this product is designed and manufactured to produce the optimum energy efficiency available for space heaters. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Its contemporary black design is sleek and versatile, effortlessly complementing any interior décor. The first sprinkle of the chemical will likely not change the flames' color, so you should keep adding more until you notice a change.

Ok i did that and it worked but then got stuck to one colour and it wouldn't let me change it this was after i had set a key frame. Each packet of Colour Change Flames will product vibrant coloured flames in your outdoor fire for up to 30 min. Burning plastic is never a good idea because the smoke contains toxic and potentially carcinogenic chemicals. By adding other chemicals, you can change the color of the flames to suit a special occasion or just to be entertained by the changing color patterns.Pour just enough melted wax into the cup to cover the chemical, and quickly stir it with an unfolded paperclip or another small stir rod. They are happy with the stunning effects of the colors and find it fascinating to watch all the different colors in the flames. The fire uses 100% LED lighting and has a range of flame effect settings and brightness/intensity options. The flames will change colour for up to an hour making a captivating focal point when used in fire pits or on bonfires, and they're a fantastic compliment to fireworks on Bonfire Night drawing your eyes with colourful flames!

Having used these successfully in the past in the fire pit at Halloween and on Christmas Eve, and been very happy with the stunning=ng effects of the colours, and was pleased how long one sachet kept surprising us with colour for, I have purchased another batch. The smoke produced by many of these chemicals can be a serious irritant, especially for people with breathing problems. Allow your fire to burn until there is a bed of red embers beneath it and the flames have died down a bit. Brilliant for a family bbq or chilling in the garden throw a couple on the fire pit looks brilliant. Wear a protective breathing mask while adding chemicals to the fire, and be mindful of which way the smoke is going.Also i have 6 of these to do and when i apply the fire dynamic to another object it uses the same colour how do i fix that. For residents of Quebec, the period between the statement date and the due date for payment is 26 days.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment