276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ann Summers Constable Cutie Police Officer Costume for Women - Police Costume Women with Police Handcuffs - Clothing Policewoman Fancy Dress For Adults - Police Officer Halloween Costume Women Dresses

£11.9£23.80Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

COMFORT MIXED WITH STYLE A PVC: style this long-sleeve body with statement cuffs and plunging lapel neckline lowered by a central zip with a barely-there Brazilian style brief at the back. Our lingerie range has all the knickers, thongs, camis and suspenders you need to look and feel amazing. Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Complete with detachable handcuffs and police badge logo, this fancy dress costume is sure to make a stir in the bedroom.I'm quite slim and I could fit it on the smallest bit of my waist, or on my hips and it stayed well. New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the .

Dr Anoosh Masood Ch, a PSP officer (Gold Medalist in MBBS) who joined the Police Service of Pakistan in 2011, is the first ASP posted ever in KPK Police and currently serving first ever female SSP Investigation in Lahore.Made from form fitting fabric, it features a plunge neckline with a zip from the bust to the hem, a PU collar and waistband and mesh panelling down the sides. The Mini Skirt has an elasticated waist that will fit a good range of sizes so although a little loose does stay up, just. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The quality of the outfit is great as you'd expect from Ann Summers, nice attention to detail throughout with the badge, police on the back and handcuffs.

Making partial payments may result in a portion of the lump sum of compound interest being refunded at the end of the delayed payment period. The top is lovely, I do think the ties could have been slightly longer but it's manageable to do up. I have quite a short torso so could see this potentially being a bit tight on normal lengthed torsos but otherwise comfy so if you are inbetween sizes I would recommend going for the larger option. MAKE A STATEMENT: This tantalising bodysuit doesn't leave much to the imagination; maybe that requires a certain form of punishment.Complete with adjustable cross-over back straps, detachable stirrup suspender straps and a crotchless thong.

Made from form-fitting stretch fabric, it features a contrasting elasticated waistband and a police badge at the centre front. Please check the size chart has printed out to the correct size by measuring the scale at the bottom of the chart, this must measure 10cm otherwise the indicated size may not be accurate. The outfit also has two little PU leather loops on the left and right of the zip, and you can attach the plastic handcuffs to each. There’s PU detail on the collar and sleeves, and comes with a police hat, elastic waistband and cuffs – everything every good, or bad, cop needs at home or out protecting the party.Ann summers is the celebratory voice of all women who want to be strong, fun, sexy, smart and empowered. Just because you’re chilling out at home doesn’t mean you can’t look your finest – and our Ann Summers range of nightwear and loungewear will help you do just that. EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Complete with detachable handcuffs and police badge logo, this fancy dress costume is sure to make a stir in the bedroom. COMPLETE THE LOOK: To enhance the allure of your policewoman ensemble, the costume set includes a playful handcuff accessory, adding a daring and captivating element to your overall appearance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment