276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I wasn't in the right mindset to accept it until now, and it was exciting, inspirational, and literally everything I needed. If only we could get this book issued as part of a visit to one's GP - the NHS would no longer be under strain! She is not re-inventing the wheel and it’s more than theory and persuasive essay writing as she refers to documented scientific studies, then applies these findings to anecdotal examples.

Após este período, o valor da mensalidade será cobrado automaticamente, por meio do método de pagamento cadastrado. She addresses the book to 1) those who are already ill and wanting to take a proactive part in their own healing as much as possible (working in concert with a supportive, enlightened physician), 2) those who aren’t diagnosed with an illness, but know they aren’t that well, either, and want to improve their health, 3) those interested in preventive methods to maintain good health. But it's a struggle, because I'm in and out of remission, which can be a lonely, frustrating, isolating, scary situation.Offering evidence-based tips and tools to patients and health care providers who are passionate about transforming how we approach health, becoming health care revolutionaries, reconnecting spiritually with your inner doctor, and learning how to make the body ripe for miracles. I felt the tone of the book shifted towards self-validation and promotion of the author's theory and to be honest I probably wouldn't have finished it if it weren't for the club.

I work with people who want to improve their life and I was looking for ways to merge the materialistic scientific paradigm with the more esoteric worldview of spirituality as I believe they complement each other. The fact that there is without doubt a connection between the mind, emotions, good health and illness is made even more pertinent perhaps because the author is herself a Doctor.However, I found her overtures to standard medicine a little hollow, like when I was still trying to convince my parents that I was straight. Being truly healthy and well requires more than regular exercise, adequate sleep, and good nutrition. These “stress reactions” were designed to be triggered only rarely, such as “Oh, look there’s a bear! First, I must say that I did believe in the power of the mind over the body before starting reading this book. This book is full of valuable information about the dangers of the stress response and the necessity of the relaxation response, as it relates to a long, healthy life.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment